- July 17 – August 27: Participated in Neeme Järvi’s online conducting masterclass. Received a very warm review!
- The arrangements of Dora Pejačević’s works, which have been commissioned by the Blumenstein Piano Association and the Japan Croatia Music Society, will be premiered on August 6: flute quartet, August 31: 2 pianos and September 18: piano solo in Tokyo, Japan
- April 26: The “Classical Music Conferences from Europe 2021” online courses subsidized by the Agency for Cultural Affairs has become a more secure site specification, so please use it: https://yukihasegawa.com/eu-lectures
- February 14 – March 13: Participated in Neeme Järvi’s online conducting masterclass
- January 18: The activity was picked up in a Kyodo News article and reprinted on Yahoo! News and others in Japan. The title is a presentation of a lecture by the cello soloist of the Opéra National de Paris, Aurélien Sabouret
- November 14 – December 6: Production of the “Croatian Music Festival @ online”, ended with a favorable reception.
- October: Became the only Japanese finalist in the 1st Arthur Nikisch International Conducting Competition.
No items were found matching your selection.